Regional Veterinary Center District 2 (called CTV District 2), located at Strada Ion Vlad, Nr.3-5, Sector 2, Bucharest, postal code 044111, Romania, fiscal registration code (C.I.F.) 13590744, as the author, owner and administrator of www. ctv2.org, respects the privacy of individuals, and provides them with adequate protection in the context of processing their personal data (DCP).
REGIONAL VETERINARY CENTER DISTRICT 2 provides the following contact details to those interested to know more regarding the relations with third parties:
- Our main office address is Strada Ion Vlad, Nr.3-5, Sector 2, Bucharest, postal code 044111, Romania;
- Phone: 021.255.2217; 021.255.2207; 072.898.0840; (Reception)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
I. The information / data that we process when using the www site. ctv2.org:
Last name, first name, e-mail address and phone number
Pentru anumite scopuri ulterioare, precum cel legat de perfectarea unui eventual contract de adoptie la distanta, suplimentar pot fi prelucrate si alte date personale, respectiv:
Additional personal data can be processed for some subsequent purposes, such as entering a distance adoption contract. Additional personal data includes:
- Domicile address / legal address;
- BI / ID card data (serial number, issuer, release date);
- CNP (personal numeric code)
The provision of all such data is mandatory for the closing of distance adoption contracts, and the refusal to provide it results in terminating the contract.
II. The legal basis of the processing of personal data carried out by the REGIONAL VETERINARY CENTER DISTRICT 2 is as follows:
- Constitution of Romania, republished (Article 26);
- Law no. 31/1990 on commercial companies, republished with subsequent amendments;
- Law no. 287/2009 from 17 July 2009 on the Civil Code, republished, as subsequently amended and supplemented;
- Law no. 134/2010 on the new Civil Procedure Code, republished;
- Law no. 677/2001, as subsequently amended and supplemented, as well as its subsequent regulations (eg: Law No. 52/2002 and Decisions of ANSPDCP);
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
LEGAL COMMUNITY INSTRUMENTS
- Directive 95/46 / CE of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Document with EEA relevance), with the note that it entered into force on 25.05.2018.
III. Purpose / purposes of processing your personal data:
- In order to carry out distance adoption contracts and supporting the GDPR implementation;
- In order to solve the various requests / questions / complaints / complaints formulated by the persons interested in the Sector 2 Veterinary Territorial Center;
- The need to go through the stages preceding the closing of a distance adoption contract at the request of the person visiting our website;
- In order to achieve legitimate interests of the operator (eg to make monthly payments related to distance adoption contracts);
THE REGIONAL VETERINARY CENTER DISTRICT 2 may also use statistical data or anonymous data resulting from processing for the following purposes:
- producing reports / analysis;
- writing long distance adoption contracts at the request of website visitors;
- to increase the quality of the services that are offered to you;
- to send monthly emails in which applicants for long distance adoption contracts are reminded that they have to make monthly payments (contractual obligation provided in long distance adoption contracts);
- to send occasional emails containing information on the activity of the Veterinary Territorial Center Sector 2, well wishing emails on the occasion of various holidays, and invitations to events organized by the Veterinary Territorial CenterSector 2 or to which the Veterinary Territorial Center Sector 2 is a participant;
IV. More information:
Disclosure of information / data to third parties:
- If this is required by law or if this action is required for compliance, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions;
- To state-owned institutions without consent, in case of possible litigation or the detection of frauds.
V. Rights of the person concerned:
According to the provisions of Law no. 677/2001, with subsequent amendments and completions, the persons concerned have the following rights:
- the right to information (art.12);
- the right of access to personal data (art.13);
- the right to update / change personal data (art.14);
- the right to oppose (art.15);
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision (art.17);
- the right to appeal to justice (art.18).
On May 25th 2018, according to RGDP, the people have new rights regarding the processing of their personal data, and ensuring their confidentiality. For proper informing, we mention that these rights include the right to be granted access to his or her personal data by the operator, the right to rectification or deletion, or restriction of processing, the right to oppose the processing, and the right to data portability.
- In order to defend the rights you are granted by law in the field of personal data protection, in accordance with the legislation, before submitting to ANSDCP, you will file a complaint with the operator REGIONAL VETERINARY CENTER DISTRICT 2 at the following address: Strada Ion Vlad, Nr.3-5, Sector 2, Bucharest, postal code 044111, Romania. You will receive a response within 30 days from the date of registration.
- Under the law, you can also complain to ANSDCP.
VI. Conditions of legitimacy regarding the processing of personal data:
Your personal data will be processed solely on the basis of the consent expressly and unambiguously granted for such processing. Therefore, making available the data / information that is the subject of this website will be considered as express consent to your personal use by the REGIONAL VETERINARY CENTER DISTRICT 2 in accordance with the aforementioned purposes;
The website does not process the personal data of minors;
If you believe that you have been properly informed and at the same time you agree to the above mentioned purposes, please tick the appropriate option on the site;
If you do not want do not agree that your data will be processed, please do not provide it to us. As such, in compliance with this option, please tick the appropriate option on the site and also consider that a possible collaboration will not be possible, because the processing of the CNP (Personal Numeric Code) is absolutely essential in the context of the closing of a contract or pre-contract;
In the case that your personal data has undergone changes and consequently it is necessary to update it, we are asking you to communicate this to us at the following address: Strada Ion Vlad, Nr.3-5, Sector 2, Bucharest, postal code 044111, Romania;
The subsequent withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data is possible at any time during the collaboration, with the effect of cessation of specific operations as well as cessation of collaboration. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing under consent prior to its withdrawal;
Your personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the collaboration and beyond, for a maximum of 3 years (from the date of termination of the collaboration), after which they will be deleted or anonymized, as the case may be.
VII. Useful links:
Autoritatea Naţională de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal – click HERE